What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.
Ralph Waldo Emerson
InnerStrength provides psychotherapeutic services to:
– children, teenagers and adults
– sufferers of chronic or acute PTSD, trauma
– sufferers of depression/anxiety, phobias and addictions
– children, teenagers and adults on the Autistic Spectrum
– people seeking relationship counseling
– Quit Smoking, Weight Loss and Pain Management programs
Psychotherapist Victoria Shaw is available to work with individuals, couples, families and in workshop settings. For more detailed information on our therapeutic services, please visit Our Services. Victoria is experienced in using a wide variety of techniques and strategies to support you in healing old wounds and moving towards your personal and professional goals.
InnerStrength also runs individualised programs dealing with Weight Loss, Pain Management and Quit Smoking. To find out more about these programs, please visit Products.
Please contact Victoria by phone on:
0409 292 992
Victoria may be with a client when you call, so please do leave a voicemail, or text any further enquiries.